I can't see the Tools tab in my ads account
If you do not see the Creatives, Campaigns, Tools, or Conversion Manager tabs, this is likely because your account does not have a credit card on file. These tabs will appear after entering a credit card; there is no spend required when you add a credit card.
To set up a credit card, please click on your account name on the top right and navigate to “Add a new payment method” from the drop-down menu.
What format do bid and budget need to be in?
When working with budget and bid amounts, use standard decimal format. Only two decimals allowed and currency symbols are not needed.
Budget and bid can be managed in the following columns:
- Campaign Total Budget (Column H)
- Campaign Daily Budget (Column I)
- Ad Group Total Budget (Column S)
- Bid Type (Column Z)
- Bid Amount (Column AA)
Learn more about our campaign dates and budgets.
How do I set campaigns live directly from Ads Editor?
To set campaigns live, make sure you’ve set correct start dates and that the “Campaign Status” column is listed as “ACTIVE”. Once you’ve finalized changes to your campaign, save your spreadsheet and import it back into the tool. The "Success!" screen confirms your changes have been made and your campaigns are live.
What's the maximum number of campaigns I can have?
Self-serve ads accounts can have a maximum of 200 active campaigns. Each campaign then has a maximum of 100 ad groups. If you'd like your campaign quota increased to 4,000, please submit a support ticket or speak to your Account Manager.
Please note that the Ads Editor spreadsheet exports time out after 3 minutes, so if you're unable to download your spreadsheet, try exporting a smaller date range with fewer campaigns, or use the keyword filter to only download the campaigns you need.
I'm confused by Ads Editor
Here are some pro tips:
- Ads Editor isn't required to create or edit campaigns. You can set the same exact targeting parameters in Ads Editor that you can in the campaign setup form. Try creating and editing your campaigns in your Twitter ads account at ads.twitter.com.
- Create your campaign how you'd like it set up in your ads account, then download the Ads Editor file to see how it should be formatted. Match that formatting moving forward for any edits you'd like to make via Ads Editor.
- Watch this quick video tutorial on Ads Editor.
- Visit our troubleshooting page.