Agency Playbook for Twitter Ads
Download your guide for agency success on Twitter
In our study of how people engage with brands on social media, Twitter was the #1 platform for brand interaction*. With our leaned-in audience and innovative, full-funnel advertising solutions, there’s no better time to invest in Twitter.
But you don’t have to do it alone. This all-in-one resource will guide you (and your clients) through all the basics of advertising on Twitter and lead you towards success.
What you’ll get:
- The latest, data-backed “Why Twitter?” narrative you can use in your pitch deck
- Our top Tweet, campaign, and targeting best practices
- In-depth overview of our campaign objectives, ad formats, bidding structure, and API integrations
- Breakdowns for how to use Twitter Ads Manager and measure campaign success
- Standout agency case studies
*Source: Conversation as a Superpower Study, commissioned by Twitter and conducted by Bovtiz in the US in 2021. Sample represents # of users who use each platform at least once a week (FB N = 795, IG N = 487, Pinterest N = 260, Reddit N = 254, TikTok N = 238, Twitter N = 1153, YouTube N = 804). *Twitter’s difference from all other social platforms is statistically significant at the 95% confidence level.