I can't log into my ads account
In order to login to your Twitter Ads account, you must comply with two sets of policies:
- Your Twitter account must comply with our rules and policies. If you need login support to your Twitter account, file a request to the support team here.
- Your Twitter Ads account must comply with our Twitter Ads policies.
I have a question about account verification
Verification happens on the Twitter account level. You can submit a request to verify an account by clicking here and the appropriate team will respond to your request. Please note that the Twitter Ads Support team is not responsible for account verification and will not be able to assist in the process.
If you are working with a dedicated account manager, please have your account manager submit your account through the appropriate channel. You can find out more information about the verification process here.
How can I change the country, time zone, or currency of my account?
Once set, the country, time zone, and currency of an ads account cannot be changed. Please submit a support ticket at ads.twitter.com/help with your Twitter handle and request a new ads account to be created.
Please note in your new ads account:
- You will need to add a new payment method. See here for more information about using credit or debit cards for Twitter Ads. See here for more information about insertion orders and credit lines.
- Existing campaigns are not automatically copied over to the new ads account. Please use the Ads Editor for bulk import/export.
- The account owner must request and authorize the new ads account creation.