Amplify your message automatically
- 'Tis the season for Tweeting
- Twitter users shop on mobile
- Give the gift of customer service
- Create Campaign Tips
- Insider info about Twitter Video
- Twitter video resources
- 2018 Twitter Lineup Calendar
- British Summer
- 2019 Twitter marketing calendar
- Customer Success Team Dedicated Service
- Flightly for Twitter Ads
- Guide to Twitter Advertising for EU Elections
Twitter Subscription Ads Beta Program T&Cs
By participating in the Twitter Subscription Ads Beta Program, under the Twitter Ads Program, in a particular country, your participation will be governed by and subject to that certain Twitter Master Services Agreement (the “MSA”) and the Twitter Ads Program T&Cs (both located at https://ads.twitter.com/terms/us), and the following Twitter Subscription Ads Beta Program T&Cs (collectively, the “Agreement”):
- Program Use. We may provide you with access to the Twitter Subscription Ads Beta Program. By participating in the Twitter Subscription Ads Beta Program, you are electing to run (a) a Promoted Account campaign for your account, and (b) a Promoted Tweet campaign, to which will be added the first ten (10) Tweets you send (not including Retweets or replies) each day (“Twitter Subscription Ads”), for a one-month period following your enrollment in Twitter Subscription Ads (the “Enrollment Period”). For clarity, not every Tweet that is added to your Promoted Tweet campaign will serve an impression, and the extent to which each Tweet is promoted may vary based on performance. You may not participate in the Twitter Subscription Ads Program if you promote goods or services, or the business you are promoting sells goods or services, that are identified in the Twitter Ads Policies (located at https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169693#) as “prohibited” or “restricted.” The MSA, the Twitter Ads Program T&Cs, and these Twitter Subscription Ads Beta Program T&Cs apply to each Tweet that is added to your Promoted Tweet campaign during an Enrollment Period. You may terminate your participation in Twitter Subscription Ads at any time through your account, subject to the billing requirements in Section 2.
- Billing and Auto Renewal. You will pay us a fee of ninety-nine US dollars (USD $99) (the “Fee”) for your access to Twitter Subscription Ads for each Enrollment Period. We will charge you the Fee to access Twitter Subscription Ads at the beginning of each Enrollment Period, and the Fee is nonrefundable. Upon the expiration of each Enrollment Period you will be automatically enrolled in Twitter Subscription Ads for an additional one-month Enrollment Period, unless you terminate your participation in Twitter Subscription Ads prior to the beginning of the new Enrollment Period.
- Termination and survival. Sections 2 and 3 of these Twitter Subscription Ads Beta Program T&Cs will survive termination of your participation in Twitter Subscription Ads. Your breach of the Agreement, including violations of the Policies, may result in your removal from Twitter Subscription Ads without a refund.