The Followers dashboard is a real-time look at your follower growth and demographics, providing insight into the location, gender, and interests of your followers.
- See when your existing followers started following you.
- Discover the top interests that distinguish your followers from the Twitter average. This section shows the interests that make your followers unique to you, compared to the Twitter average.
- See where your followers are from by country and state. This section breaks down where your followers are located. For the US, this is broken down by state.
- Break your followers up by gender. By hovering over gender, you can see how many of your followers are female or male.
- Gain insight into the accounts with whom you share the most followers. This list displays the accounts your followers also follow.
- All data points act as a filter—click on one and you can isolate for that data point.
- When clicking on a filter, data points will be color coded in red or green to show if that particular metric has risen or decreased in importance.
Please log in to ads.twitter.com and file a support ticket using the Help? button in the top right corner of your ads dashboard.