1. Log into your Twitter Ads account.
2. Click "Create campaign" in the top-right corner of your Ads Manager.
3. Choose "Conversions" from the list of campaign objectives.
4. You'll be brought to the "Details" tab the campaign setup form. Here you will name your campaign, choose your funding source, and set budget optimization.
5. Setup your first ad group. You can also set ad group start and end time, as well as budget (mandatory).
6. The Web Conversions goal will be pre-selected. Next, you'll need to choose the conversion event you want the system to optimize towards in the Drop down menu. (PRO TIP: make sure to confirm your event appears as ACTIVE).