9. For Reach campaigns, your ‘Pay by’ setting will default to “Impression”
10. Optionally, set a custom frequency cap
11. Select the audience you'd like your ads to serve to. Learn more about our targeting options
12. Select the placements where your campaign will serve. The more ad placements you select, the greater your potential reach. Home Timelines are selected by default and cannot be removed. See more about placements below
13. Click “Next” to set up your first ad and give it a name. If you want to use an existing ad, click “Use existing ad” at the top of the Ad details section. Learn more about Twitter’s promoted ads and specs
14. Click “Next” to review your final campaign setup. If you'd like to add additional ad groups to your campaign, you can do so here
15. Launch your reach campaign!