Advertisers interested in running Dynamic Product Ads campaigns are required to upload and manage their product catalog to the Twitter Shopping Manager.
Twitter Shopping Manager is the backend catalog management system for all Twitter Shopping features, including Dynamic Product Ads. For full details on the Shopping Manager, visit the product page here.
Be sure to keep these Shopping Manager best practices in mind:
- Download the product upload template from the Shopping Manager and complete the required fields
- Required fields can be found here, please ensure your inputs are named and formatted correctly
- Use Scheduled Feeds to upload your products and automatically keep them up-to-date
- Product catalog data must align with Twitter’s Product Data Specifications.
- Ask your feed team or feed provider to generate a non-password-protected HTTPS feed.
- Please UTF-8 encoding when uploading your product feed file to the shopping manager
- If using Scheduled Feeds, be sure to set the update schedule for your feed
- Create product sets in the Shopping Manager to make sense of your catalog and group the products you wish to utilize in your ads campaign.
- After successfully uploading your products to the Twitter Shopping Manager, consider enabling an always-on Storefront. More details on the Shop Spotlight can be found here, and information on Twitter Shops can be found here.