What image specifications should I follow?
- Recommended minimum width: 800 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 1.91:1
- File types: JPEG, PNG, or non-animated GIFs
- File size: Max 3MB
What video specifications should I follow?
- Length: 15 seconds or less
- File types: MP4 or MOV
- File size: For optimal performance, keep files under 30MB. Max file size is 1GB.
- Branding: Highly recommended throughout; if using a logo, it should be persistent in the upper left-hand corner.
- Captions: Closed captioning or text overlays are strongly recommended.
More information is available on our creative ad specs page.
What counts as engagement?
On mobile and web, tapping on any pixel in the ad counts as engagement.
What is the engagement type recorded when someone clicks on the hashtag?
Any click, anywhere on the ad, is counted as a click in the analytics and Tweet activity dashboards.