Tweet engager targeting
People come to Twitter to see what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. When an audience sees or engages with a brand’s content, it’s beneficial from an ROI standpoint to re-target that same audience.
This unique remarketing feature allows you to:
- Move prospects down the funnel. Reach an audience that's been exposed to or engaged with your Tweets with a call-to-action campaign that moves them further down the conversion funnel.
- Increase return on ad spend. Target an audience that's engaged with your Tweets from a specific campaign and are most likely to convert with your campaign objective.
- Follow up with responsive prospects. Reach the most interested prospects by re-marketing promotions and special offers to your most engaged Tweets.
How it works
The Tweet engager targeting option is available in the targeting section of each ad group.
In order to re-target for a specific Tweet, please make sure that the original campaign only contains the one specific Tweet. Then choose “Tweets from specific campaigns” under “Tweet type” to select that campaign.
You can target all positive engagements, promoted or organic, including impressions, likes, Retweets, video views, detail view, image expands, link clicks (URL or hashtag), profile clicks, Tweet shares, poll clicks, and more.
Video engagement & retargeting
All engagement on video (3 seconds in 100% viewability; 2 seconds in 50% viewability; people that have clicked on the Tweet or video) are eligible, as well as people who started a video, watched 50% of a video, or watched 100% of a video.
You can only retarget an audience within a certain lookback window after they've viewed or engaged with a Tweet.
- Organic impressions only: 15 days
- Promoted impressions only: 30 days
- Organic engagements only (includes video view engagements): 45 days
- Promoted engagements only (includes video view engagements): 90 days