How can we help?
- Tailored Audiences
- Geo, gender, and language targeting
- Device, carrier, and new mobile user targeting
- Behavior targeting
- Conversation targeting
- Event targeting
- Interest and follower look-alikes targeting
- Keyword targeting
- Movie and TV show targeting
Tweet engager targeting
Arrow down icon
- Audience summary
Tweet engager targeting
People come to Twitter to see what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. When an audience sees or engages with a brand’s content, it’s beneficial from an ROI standpoint to retarget that same audience.
Tweet engager targeting allows brands to:
- Move prospects down the funnel - Reach an audience who have been exposed to or engaged with your Tweets with a call to action campaign that moves them further down the conversion funnel.
- Increase return on ad spend - Target an audience who have engaged with your Tweets from a specific campaign and are most likely to convert with your campaign objective.
- Follow up with responsive prospects - Reach the most interested prospects by re-marketing promotions and special offers to your most engaged Tweets.
How it works
The Tweet engager targeting option is available in the targeting section of each ad group.
You can target all positive engagements, promoted or organic, including: impressions, Likes, Retweets, video views, detail view, image expand, link clicks (URL or hashtag), profile click, Tweet shares, poll clicks, etc.
Video engagement & retargeting
All engagement types on video (3 seconds in 100% viewability; 2 seconds in 50% viewability; people that have clicked on the Tweet or video) are eligible, as well as people who started a video, watched 50% of a video, or watched 100% of a video.
You can only retarget an audience within a certain lookback window after they have viewed or engaged with a tweet.
- Organic impressions only: 15 days
- Promoted impressions only: 30 days
- Organic engagements only (includes video view engagements): 45 days
- Promoted engagements only (includes video view engagements): 90 days
Tweet engager targeting FAQ's
How do I retarget people who have engaged with a specific Tweet?Arrow down icon
In order to retarget for a specific Tweet, please make sure that the original campaign only contains the one specific Tweet. Then choose “Tweets from specific campaigns” under “Tweet type” to select that campaign.