Showcase your best creative, capture attention, and drive people to your site or to take an action in the moment. Choose between an Image Website Card or a Video Website Card.
Pricing model: CPC, CPM, or CPV (for Video Website Card ONLY)
Tweet copy: 280 characters
Website title length: 70 characters. Depending on device and app settings, this description may truncate. Up to two lines of text are rendered on the card title; any text beyond that is truncated with an ellipsis. Although not guaranteed, limiting the description to 50 characters should ensure that truncation won’t occur across most devices.
Image size: 800 x 418 pixels for 1.91:1 aspect ratio. 800 x 800 pixels for 1:1 aspect ratio (Max 3MB)
Image aspect ratio: 1.91:1 or 1:1
Image file size: Max file size 20MB
Image file types: PNG and JPEG are recommended. We do not accept BMP or TIFF files
Video length: Recommended 15 seconds or less. Up to 2:20 supported. Videos will loop if the video length is under 60 seconds.
Video file size: Under 1GB recommended. For optimal performance we strongly recommend to keep files under 30MB.
Video file types: MP4 or MOV
Branding: Highly recommended throughout. If you're using a logo, it should be persistent in the upper left hand corner.
Captions: Closed captioning or text overlays are strongly recommended
- 6,000 - 10,000k (recommended 6,000k) for 1080p
- 5,000k - 8,000k (recommended 5,000k) for 720p
Frame rate: 29.97FPS or 30FPS. Higher is acceptable (support up to 60FPS). If the available video has a lower frame rate don’t try to “upsample” it.
Audio codec: AAC LC (low complexity)
Video codec: h264, baseline, main or high profile with a 4:2:0 color space
Video aspect ratio:
- 1:1 is recommended as it will always render as square on desktop and mobile, timeline and profile. This and 9:16 (vertical) will take up the same amount of real estate - which is more than 16:9. Upon tap, full screen will open and fill with black bars.
- Any aspect between 2:1 and 1:1 is acceptable, but after 1:1, platform will crop to 1:1 aspect ratio.
- 9:16 (vertical) will always render in a 1:1 space on desktop and mobile, timeline and profile. Desktop will have black bars on the sides once the video begins playing. Mobile will crop the top and bottom of the video, center, and autoplay without bars.
Recommended video. size: 1200 x 1200 (minimum for 1:1 is 600 x 600) Any height is acceptable, but if height exceeds the width, the video will be cropped to 1:1 in the feed. If not a 1:1 aspect ratio: 640x360 minimum
- Supported files: PNG or JPEG
- Aspect ratio: recommend matching sizing of the video
- Max size: 5MB
- 1280x720 for landscape
- 720x720 for square