What does my campaign dashboard track?
Your campaign dashboard tracks your:
- Impressions - This is how many times your ads have been seen by people on Twitter.
- Results - These are the actions that are directly tied to your campaign objective(s). For example, if your goal is website traffic, the results tracked will be link clicks.
- Engagement rate - This is the number of impressions for your ads divided by the number of results.
- Cost-per-result (CPR) - This is how much you’re paying, on average, for each relevant action people are taking from your ads.
You can see these results across all campaigns, or segmented by:
- Your different objectives. See the average results for your website traffic campaigns, or the average results for your followers campaigns.
- Individual campaigns. See how specific campaigns are performing against your goals.
- Individual Tweets. See which combinations of copy and creative are contributing the most to your campaigns.
- Targeting criteria. See which of your targeted audiences are responding the most to your ads.
To get even more out of your campaign dashboard, consider setting up conversion tracking to understand exactly how every dollar spent on Twitter contributes to your desired results.
Track Quick Promote results in your dashboard
If you use Quick Promote to share a Tweet with a wider audience, you’ll be able to see the results in your campaigns dashboard alongside all of the campaigns you set up through ads.twitter.com.