Adult Sexual Content
You can view available translations of this article by selecting a language in the bottom-right corner of this page. Translations are provided as a convenience, and are not meant to change the content of our policies. The English version will control and should be your reference in case of conflict between a translation and the English version.
This policy applies to Twitter’s paid advertising products.
What’s the policy?
Twitter prohibits the promotion of adult sexual content globally.
Examples of adult sexual content include:
- Escort services and prostitution
- Full and partial nudity
- Penis enlargement products & services and breast enhancement services
- Modeled clothing that is sexual in nature
- Dating sites which focus on facilitating sexual encounters or infidelity
- Dating sites in which money, goods or services are exchanged in return for a date
- Mail order bride services
- Sex toys
- Host and hostess clubs (Kyabakura)
What do advertisers need to know about this policy?
Review our guidelines and make sure you understand the requirements for your brand and business. You are responsible for all your promoted content on Twitter. This includes complying with applicable laws and regulations regarding advertisements.