This policy applies to X’s paid advertising products.
What's the policy?
X prohibits the promotion of unacceptable business practices globally.
Examples of unacceptable business practices include:
- Potentially deceptive, misleading, or harmful business propositions.
- Making misleading, false, or unsubstantiated claims during the promotion of a product or service.
- Promoting misleading information or omitting vital information on pricing, payment terms, or expenses the customer will incur.
- Promoting offers or deals that are not available or easily located on the landing page.
- Use of misleading 'before and after' text or images.
- Use of content which could be reasonably considered to 'body-shame' the customer.
- Encouragement, glamorization, or promotion of unhealthy or unsafe eating behaviors or eating disorders.
What other X resources relate to this policy?
Illegal products and services
Unauthorized ticket sales
What do advertisers need to know about this policy?
Review our guidelines and make sure you understand the requirements for your brand and business. You are responsible for all your promoted content on X. This includes complying with applicable laws and regulations regarding advertisements.
If you are an advertiser whose account or posts are under review and you would like to check on the status or request an expedited review, please log in to ads.x.com and file a support ticket using the Help button in the top right corner of your ads dashboard.