How can we help?
You can access your invoices in the Account < Billing history tab of your ads account. You will be issued an invoice once each billing period, 48 hours after you've been charged.
Your invoice includes:
- Name and Billing Address.
- Invoice number. This is a unique ID for your invoice to help you identify and manage your billing
- Invoice date. Date the invoice was issued to you
- Billing period. The date range of your charges. All spend between these dates will be included on the invoice
- Date. The date on which each campaign accrued spend.
- Description. The name of each campaign that accrued spend during the Billing period.
- VAT (or tax) amount. This is subject to your location's tax rates. Not all accounts will have to pay VAT
- Total including VAT. The total you have been charged for the billing period
Billing Invoices FAQ's
What's the minimum spend to be invoiced?Arrow down icon
There is no minimum on what you can be charged/invoiced on Twitter Ads, you can be invoiced for any amount over $0.00, such as $0.01. You will be charged for the amount you spend at least once every 7 days.
Can I change the details on my invoice?Arrow down icon
You as a customer cannot edit your Invoices. However, in certain cases our Twitter Ads Support team can change your invoice. Please file a support ticket at ads.twitter.com/help to see if you qualify.
How often will I be invoiced?Arrow down icon
Each time you are Invoiced is called a "billing period". You can see all the billing periods you've been Invoiced on the Billing History page, where you'll see each transaction in your account. You can verify the exact date range of your charges by referencing this page, it is also available on the PDF invoice on the same page.
Due to our billing system rules, you will be automatically charged on your credit card anywhere from once a day to a maximum of every 7 days. How frequently you're charged depends on how quickly your campaigns hit your credit limit.
We automatically bill according to three scenarios:
- You spend 25% or more of your credit limit in a single day. Here, you will be billed immediately for that day. For example, if your credit limit is $200, and your campaigns spent $50 or more in a day, you will be charged immediately that day for the amount you spent.
- You spend less than 25% of your credit limit in a single day. Here, you will be billed every 7 days. For example, if your credit limit is $200, and your campaigns spend $0.00-49.99 in a day for seven days in a row, you will be charged on the seventh day for that total spend of Days 1-7.
- Your spend varies by day. For example, if your credit limit is $200, and on Day 1 your campaigns spent $49.99 (under 25% of credit limit). Then, on Day 2 your campaigns spend $55 (over 25% of credit limit). You will be billed immediately on Day 2, for your total spend on Day 1 + Day 2 ($104.99 + tax).
Unfortunately we do not offer the option to choose when you are charged, it happens automatically by our systems per the above rules. You can learn more about credit limits, including how to request a credit limit increase here.
What address will appear on my invoice?Arrow down icon
The address appearing on your invoice will match the billing address of your Default credit card (the card you are paying with).
If you are in a VAT eligible country:
- You selected "personal account" during setup: billing address of your credit card will appear.
- You selected "business account" during setup: billing address of your business credit card will appear.
Please note if you are not in a VAT eligible country, there is no requirement to categorize your ads account between "business" and "personal".