- Infographic: Holiday shopping on Twitter
- 4 things to Tweet about this Halloween
- 5 influencer marketing myths holding your growth strategy back
- What businesses around the world can learn from Japan
- Device and conquer: Global consumers let their fingers do the shopping
- 5 ways marketers are building better brands
- 5 ways to increase your Tweet engagements with emojis
- 4 steps that drive success with personal branding
- How to create and use hashtags
- How valuable are your followers?
- 3 ways to tap into trending topics on Twitter
- How to: Advanced search on Twitter
- How Quick Promote can get you noticed on Twitter
- See successful followers campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Halloween
- 4 ways businesses can use Twitter Polls
- How to get your Twitter profile ready for the holidays
- The holiday marketing calendar you need
- How a retail company increased holiday sales with Twitter
- Have your holiday questions answered by the experts
- How a startup found success with Twitter Ads
- 6 things to Tweet about this Thanksgiving
- What to Tweet about this fall
- How to use Twitter to increase foot traffic
- How to prepare your business for Cyber Monday
- How to tap into mobile trends and increase in-store holiday purchases
- How to create stand-out Twitter Ads this holiday season
- Small Business Saturday checklist: How to get your business ready
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Thanksgiving 2016
- The top 10 trends driving marketing in 2017
- See how to reply to customers on Twitter
- #TweetHour recap: How to stand out during the holidays
- What to Tweet this winter holiday season
- How to: Make a Twitter Moment that shows off your year
- 5 tips to make your holiday promotions stand out
- How to incorporate video into your content strategy
- See how to Tweet about gift giving holidays
- Recap: Twitter Ads experts answer your campaign questions
- Top hashtags and keywords to use to bring in 2017
- 4 ways to use the New Year to promote your business
- Our favorite articles of 2016
- 10 tips for choosing the best graphic designer
- 3 ways to create a consistent visual brand on Twitter
- 10 tips for launching your first mobile app marketing campaign
- How to plan for success in 2017
- Periscope tips: a conversation with @BoopFashionista
- 5 ways to step up your brand in 2017
- How to do influencer marketing right in 2017
- Customer journey mapping: What you must know
- The secret to more effective paid campaigns? Better organic content.
- How to manage your Twitter Ads campaigns with Flightly
- February lineup: Your essential marketing calendar for the month
- #TweetHour recap: Building your personal brand
- What to Tweet this Valentine's Day
- 4 do's and don't's of Twitter images
- Want to build strong influencer relationships? Focus on ease and value
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Valentine's Day
- Tips for entrepreneurs: A conversation with Larry Kim
- Courting an influencer
- 8 ways to energize your B2B content marketing strategy
- Interviewing marketing freelancers? Ask these 6 questions
- March lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Hidden Twitter tricks from a social media manager: the media library
- How brands can reach a second screen audience
- Meet the awareness campaign
- 6 things to Tweet this spring
- Spring clean your Twitter profile
- How better quality whitepapers can improve lead generation
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this spring
- It's now easier to manage the payments and billing of your Twitter Ads
- 5 Periscope tips for your brand
- #TweetHour recap: How to leverage influencer marketing trends
- How to use Tweet threads
- 5 tips for writing effective Twitter Ads copy
- How to use Periscope 360 for your brand
- How to spread your message with the awareness objective
- April lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 5 things to Tweet this Easter
- How to create evergreen content with lasting engagement
- What micro-influencers can do for your brand
- The psychology of shareable content
- Top hashtags and keyword to use for Easter
- 7 tricks to produce content on a budget
- Data-driven tips for B2B marketers on Twitter
- What is relationship marketing?
- Mobile shopping doesn't mean skipping the store
- Content marketing myths that businesses need to stop believing
- How to fill holes in your content calendar
- Are you ready to handle your next company crisis on Twitter?
- Who to follow for National Small Business Week
- Is your marketing strategy protected against changing buyer behavior?
- 6 articles to help you craft your Twitter strategy
- How to start a content marketing campaign with no money
- How to make announcements on Twitter that build engagement
- Twitter named one of the top trusted brands for social and digital marketing
- May lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 4 must-read articles for lean marketing teams
- What you can learn from your agency's social media feed
- 4 articles to help your brand succeed with smart design
- 5 things to Tweet this Mother's Day
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Mother's Day
- 6 things to Tweet when attending a conference
- How to choose your hero stat
- Why goals matter to influencer marketing success
- 5 interesting ways to share your brand story
- 5 tips for more effective influencer marketing
- 5 things to Tweet this June
- Why you should focus on native and video advertising
- 7 tips for creating engaging content every day
- Before you hire a video production team, answer these important questions
- June lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this June
- Hidden Twitter tricks from a social media manager: Tweet scheduling
- 3 ways brands can harness video on Twitter
- How to use Twitter analytics to plan more impactful Tweets
- 5 things to Tweet this Father's Day
- 5 tips for responding to customer mentions on Twitter
- Is your company giving video the love it deserves?
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Father's Day
- What people want out of video content
- 3 ways to incorporate video into your everyday content
- Brand yourself — personal branding for business owners
- #TweetHour recap: How to incorporate video on Twitter
- 3 data-driven, engagement boosting ideas for lifestyle brands
- Need Tweet ideas? Here are 6 things to Tweet this July
Repurposing your influencer marketing content for maximum value
Arrow down icon
- 5 data-driven tips for scroll stopping video
- Short video content: Creating a strategy for snackable videos
- July lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this July
- #TweetHour recap: How to produce engaging video
- Video success story: MailChimp
- Need blog post ideas for your business?
- Creative, less-than-obvious ideas to promote your whitepaper on Twitter
- 3 reasons videos capture Twitter's mobile audience
- How do I create a blog editorial calendar that works?
- How to tighten up your content marketing strategy during a slow summer
- How to improve your Direct Message conversations with customers
- 7 articles to help you craft the perfect Twitter Video strategy
- How ClassPass does customer service replies
- 7 blog post ideas that will engage your readers every time
- August lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 6 tips for nailing your chatbot content strategy
- How to create personas and map content to the buyer journey
- 6 PR trends to check out in 2018
- 5 demand generation problems B2B marketers should be prepared for
- Organize your Twitter strategy around content pillars
- Artificial Intelligence: Terms marketers need to know
- Get help with Twitter Ads
- How often should I publish content? Content marketers on their cadences
- How to promote your Twitter chat
- 5 Twitter content formats that influence purchase behavior
- Customer care: 7 ways to provide stellar customer service on social media
- September lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- Defining your brand voice with Tweets
- Q&A: HelloFresh's Sr. Social Media Manager shares tips on developing your social strategy
- 10 creative ways to repurpose your data visualizations
- August roundup: Creative Tweet examples and marketing campaigns
- The do's and don’ts of hashtags
- Email marketing strategies to drive ROI
- How to align Twitter content to your marketing objectives
- A thank you to our community
- Q&A: How fashion start-up Rothy's uses Twitter to drive brand awareness
- How to say more with short Tweets
- 3 reasons content is still king in the age of influencer marketing
- Get to know your followers with Twitter audience insights
Repurposing your influencer marketing content for maximum value
This article and expertise was originally published on TapInfluence.
You’ve heard it many times: reuse, reduce, recycle. Did you know that this piece of advice doesn’t just apply to aluminum cans and plastic water bottles?
You can repurpose your influencer marketing content to increase its value to your campaign. Think of it like a neighborhood recycling program: You’re preventing waste while putting resources back into the community — or, in this case, your company.
Repost on social media
Your influencers likely share content related to your brand on social media, but the buck doesn’t have to stop there. Just as you would toss your Dr. Pepper can into a recycling bin at work, you can repost content that your influencers have already shared with your audience.
In addition to supplying you with free content, reposting influencer content also ensures that your message reaches the broadest audience possible. Influencer campaigns often cost money, so make sure you get as much ROI as possible out of each piece of content.
Use content for advertisements
Many people recycle for altruistic reasons, but others expect to earn money for it. Scrap metal yards, for instance, will pay for aluminum cans and other metals. You can use this same philosophy to give your digital ads more meat.
According to an eMarketer report, one-fifth of respondents to a marketing study revealed that they had used influencer content in their digital ads. They might post a photograph of an influencer wearing a piece of clothing, for instance, to promote an apparel brand. Along with a well-worded pitch, this type of advertisement can easily move product.
Make sure you have permission to use the content commercially (which is usually part-and-parcel of influencer campaigns.) Additionally, target your advertisements to an audience that will recognize your influencer and therefore ascribe more meaning to the promotion. If consumers don’t know the influencer, they probably won’t feel swayed by his or her opinion.
Boost your email campaign
Influence more people with repurposed influencer content.
If you don’t use plastic products, you probably don’t recycle them, either. Similarly, some of your target audience might subscribe to your email list but never access social media. Your influencer campaign might generate more ROI if you repurpose that content for email blasts.
For instance, you could use the content for storytelling. Trigger your readers’ emotions by sharing the influencer’s story and explaining what your product or service has done to improve his or her life. You could also use it as a CTA. Get people to click on the link at the end of your email by sharing what your influencer has said.
It feels good to recycle, so why not brag about it? Every business should have testimonials on its website, and influencer testimonials often carry more weight than those written or submitted by average consumers. Make sure you include your influencers’ most glowing praise on your website with a link to the influencer’s original post.
Testimonials are even more powerful when they include photos as well as words. Since influencers often post to social media and include photographs, their content is perfect for testimonials.
The best thing about recycling is that it often inspires others to do the same. Your influencer campaign generates lots of content, but it reaches a specific audience. Why not expand that audience by including the content in a guest post for an industry-related blog.
You get brand visibility, increased authority, and a link back to your website in one fell swoop. You’ll want to add more meat to the post to make it an original piece of content; alternatively, curate several posts from your influencer and provide commentary about each.
Industry events offer another opportunity to recycle — and we’re not just talking about the bags of swag you pick up from other booths. Consider prominently displaying a poster that includes a relevant influencer-generated post. Alternatively, play a video that your influencer created on a loop or add an influencer’s quote to the literature you hand out.
Get creative with your influencer campaigns. Just as recycling benefits the environment, repurposing influencer content helps get your message to more people and, when done correctly, boosts sales. Of course, building an influencer relationship must come first.
This article was written by Joseph Cole from Business2Community and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.The views expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of Twitter or its affiliates.