Twitter Moments can be created by businesses or individuals to group notable Tweets in one place. Basically like an album of all your best bits.
This could be a collection of customer reviews, cultural memes, inspirational messages, live commentary, or Tweets that tell a nice story together.
For example, a Moment that collates all your product releases, or for an individual, saved Tweets with good restaurant or book recommendations. Moments can be public or private and are a great way to show off the year gone by.
Make your own end of year Twitter Moment
With 2021 coming to a close, a lot of businesses, people, and organizations will make a Moment to showcase their most memorable Tweets of the year. We'll show you how.
But first! Here are some suggestions for what kind of things might fit nicely in your Moment.
- Changes to your physical store or office: Highlight renovations, changes as a result of COVID-19, your seasonal window displays or anything that shows how your business has evolved this year.
- Employees doing their thing: Collect Tweets from employees talking positively about their job, celebrating their first days or promotions, hanging out with their co-workers or family, or giving back to the community.
- Product or service updates: Highlight the new products you added to your inventory or services you started offering, events or launches, updated logos or website redesigns, and anything new that you didn't have the year before.
- 2021 successes: It’s been a hard year so why not highlight your victories – big and small. Include anything and everything from 10-year anniversaries, landmark increases in profit, new branch openings, big brand pivots, hitting your 10,000th customer, or 5th employee.
- Good reviews: Share positive reviews or ratings from your website or apps, pictures of people enjoying your product or service, good customer service conversations, customers Tweeting about their love for you, or Tweets from happy partners.
Top tip: Media-heavy Tweets look the best in Moments. So dig up those Tweets with great videos, GIFs, and pictures to create a good end of year Moment.