- Infographic: Holiday shopping on Twitter
- 4 things to Tweet about this Halloween
- 5 influencer marketing myths holding your growth strategy back
- What businesses around the world can learn from Japan
- Device and conquer: Global consumers let their fingers do the shopping
- 5 ways marketers are building better brands
- 5 ways to increase your Tweet engagements with emojis
- 4 steps that drive success with personal branding
- How to create and use hashtags
- How valuable are your followers?
- 3 ways to tap into trending topics on Twitter
- How to: Advanced search on Twitter
- How Quick Promote can get you noticed on Twitter
- See successful followers campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Halloween
- 4 ways businesses can use Twitter Polls
- How to get your Twitter profile ready for the holidays
- The holiday marketing calendar you need
- How a retail company increased holiday sales with Twitter
- Have your holiday questions answered by the experts
- How a startup found success with Twitter Ads
- 6 things to Tweet about this Thanksgiving
- What to Tweet about this fall
- How to use Twitter to increase foot traffic
- How to prepare your business for Cyber Monday
- How to tap into mobile trends and increase in-store holiday purchases
- How to create stand-out Twitter Ads this holiday season
- Small Business Saturday checklist: How to get your business ready
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Thanksgiving 2016
- The top 10 trends driving marketing in 2017
- See how to reply to customers on Twitter
- #TweetHour recap: How to stand out during the holidays
- What to Tweet this winter holiday season
- How to: Make a Twitter Moment that shows off your year
- 5 tips to make your holiday promotions stand out
- How to incorporate video into your content strategy
- See how to Tweet about gift giving holidays
- Recap: Twitter Ads experts answer your campaign questions
- Top hashtags and keywords to use to bring in 2017
- 4 ways to use the New Year to promote your business
- Our favorite articles of 2016
- 10 tips for choosing the best graphic designer
- 3 ways to create a consistent visual brand on Twitter
- 10 tips for launching your first mobile app marketing campaign
- How to plan for success in 2017
- Periscope tips: a conversation with @BoopFashionista
- 5 ways to step up your brand in 2017
- How to do influencer marketing right in 2017
- Customer journey mapping: What you must know
- The secret to more effective paid campaigns? Better organic content.
- How to manage your Twitter Ads campaigns with Flightly
- February lineup: Your essential marketing calendar for the month
- #TweetHour recap: Building your personal brand
- What to Tweet this Valentine's Day
- 4 do's and don't's of Twitter images
- Want to build strong influencer relationships? Focus on ease and value
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Valentine's Day
- Tips for entrepreneurs: A conversation with Larry Kim
- Courting an influencer
- 8 ways to energize your B2B content marketing strategy
- Interviewing marketing freelancers? Ask these 6 questions
- March lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Hidden Twitter tricks from a social media manager: the media library
- How brands can reach a second screen audience
- Meet the awareness campaign
- 6 things to Tweet this spring
- Spring clean your Twitter profile
- How better quality whitepapers can improve lead generation
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this spring
- It's now easier to manage the payments and billing of your Twitter Ads
- 5 Periscope tips for your brand
- #TweetHour recap: How to leverage influencer marketing trends
- How to use Tweet threads
- 5 tips for writing effective Twitter Ads copy
- How to use Periscope 360 for your brand
- How to spread your message with the awareness objective
- April lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 5 things to Tweet this Easter
- How to create evergreen content with lasting engagement
- What micro-influencers can do for your brand
- The psychology of shareable content
- Top hashtags and keyword to use for Easter
- 7 tricks to produce content on a budget
- Data-driven tips for B2B marketers on Twitter
- What is relationship marketing?
- Mobile shopping doesn't mean skipping the store
- Content marketing myths that businesses need to stop believing
- How to fill holes in your content calendar
- Are you ready to handle your next company crisis on Twitter?
- Who to follow for National Small Business Week
- Is your marketing strategy protected against changing buyer behavior?
- 6 articles to help you craft your Twitter strategy
- How to start a content marketing campaign with no money
- How to make announcements on Twitter that build engagement
- Twitter named one of the top trusted brands for social and digital marketing
- May lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 4 must-read articles for lean marketing teams
- What you can learn from your agency's social media feed
- 4 articles to help your brand succeed with smart design
- 5 things to Tweet this Mother's Day
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Mother's Day
- 6 things to Tweet when attending a conference
- How to choose your hero stat
- Why goals matter to influencer marketing success
- 5 interesting ways to share your brand story
- 5 tips for more effective influencer marketing
- 5 things to Tweet this June
- Why you should focus on native and video advertising
- 7 tips for creating engaging content every day
- Before you hire a video production team, answer these important questions
- June lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this June
- Hidden Twitter tricks from a social media manager: Tweet scheduling
- 3 ways brands can harness video on Twitter
- How to use Twitter analytics to plan more impactful Tweets
- 5 things to Tweet this Father's Day
- 5 tips for responding to customer mentions on Twitter
- Is your company giving video the love it deserves?
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Father's Day
- What people want out of video content
- 3 ways to incorporate video into your everyday content
- Brand yourself — personal branding for business owners
- #TweetHour recap: How to incorporate video on Twitter
- 3 data-driven, engagement boosting ideas for lifestyle brands
- Need Tweet ideas? Here are 6 things to Tweet this July
- Repurposing your influencer marketing content for maximum value
- 5 data-driven tips for scroll stopping video
- Short video content: Creating a strategy for snackable videos
- July lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this July
- #TweetHour recap: How to produce engaging video
- Video success story: MailChimp
- Need blog post ideas for your business?
- Creative, less-than-obvious ideas to promote your whitepaper on Twitter
- 3 reasons videos capture Twitter's mobile audience
- How do I create a blog editorial calendar that works?
- How to tighten up your content marketing strategy during a slow summer
- How to improve your Direct Message conversations with customers
- 7 articles to help you craft the perfect Twitter Video strategy
- How ClassPass does customer service replies
- 7 blog post ideas that will engage your readers every time
- August lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 6 tips for nailing your chatbot content strategy
- How to create personas and map content to the buyer journey
- 6 PR trends to check out in 2018
- 5 demand generation problems B2B marketers should be prepared for
- Organize your Twitter strategy around content pillars
- Artificial Intelligence: Terms marketers need to know
- Get help with Twitter Ads
- How often should I publish content? Content marketers on their cadences
- How to promote your Twitter chat
- 5 Twitter content formats that influence purchase behavior
- Customer care: 7 ways to provide stellar customer service on social media
- September lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- Defining your brand voice with Tweets
- Q&A: HelloFresh's Sr. Social Media Manager shares tips on developing your social strategy
- 10 creative ways to repurpose your data visualizations
- August roundup: Creative Tweet examples and marketing campaigns
- The do's and don’ts of hashtags
- Email marketing strategies to drive ROI
How to align Twitter content to your marketing objectives
Arrow down icon
- A thank you to our community
- Q&A: How fashion start-up Rothy's uses Twitter to drive brand awareness
- How to say more with short Tweets
- 3 reasons content is still king in the age of influencer marketing
- Get to know your followers with Twitter audience insights
How to align Twitter content to your marketing objectives
Twitter content that aligns with your marketing goals helps you connect with the right audience at the right time. It starts with having a Twitter content strategy in place that breaks down your content by business objectives. Where are your buyers in the funnel — and what information are they looking for?
Whether you’re helping customers discover your brand or consider who to buy from, driving a purchase or nurturing a relationship, Twitter can deliver the insights needed at any stage of the buyer’s journey. Here’s a closer look at how to create Twitter content that resonates with buyers from the first moment they encounter your brand until they’re long-term fans and customers.
Build brand or product awareness
Twitter can help you raise awareness of your brand, product, or service. From tapping into the buzz around an event to creating content that speaks to your target segments when they’re searching for their interests, here are some ideas for early-stage Tweets.
Identify your customer segments. The right Tweets can help you connect with any audience, from dads to fitness buffs, to animal lovers to Marvel comic book fans.
@speckproducts speaks directly to Samsung phone users in this targeted Tweet
Connect to events. From national holidays to #NationalPuppyDay, events provide a great hook for content. Just be sure that it resonates with your audience and feels organic.
Jewelry brand @alexandani puts the focus on Labor Day in this Tweet that’s both timely and educational
Choose a level. Create content that focuses on the brand level, as well as additional content that highlights specific products and services. When buyers are searching early on for information, being specific helps you reach them.
Help buyers consider their options
This content targets individuals who are considering their options around a specific product or service. How can your content show your unique selling proposition (USP)?
Highlight features that make you different. Show why you’re a better choice than the competition.
@simple shows how users who lose cards can temporarily lock them with their apps until they get them back
@speckproducts underscores the importance of a scratch-free case
Share a surprising fact at the right time. Like a credit card company offering no-interest cards for new college students during Back-to-School.
Highlight a feeling that your customers can relate to. Let your unique brand personality shine through in Tweets that connect with how your customers might be feeling.
@tacojohns uses a hashtag for a weekend-welcoming Tweet
Drive a purchase
The right Tweets can help you drive a conversion, whether you’re encouraging people to buy products, pre-order a product, or attend an event.
Offer deals. Whether you’re having a sale or running a special promotion, don’t forget to develop Tweets to support your offers.
@alexandani helped drive interest in specific products while reminding their customers about a free shipping promotion
Calls-to-action and reminders. Reminders can be a great call-to-action that drives a purchase. Let people know early and often when you're attending an upcoming event, launching a new product, or hosting a can’t-miss webinar.
@SimonBooks highlights a forthcoming blockbuster book while reminding fans to pre-order
Share inspiring content. Tweets with interesting data or thought leadership are great for inspiring action from your followers.
Build loyalty with existing customers
How can Twitter keep your customers coming back for more? Here are a few ideas that can help you craft loyalty-building Tweets.
Engage with your mentions. These can often lead to fun interactions, and give you a chance to show your brand's human side.
@tacojohns Retweets a customer and adds a sassy comment
Highlight super fans. Retweet comments that mention your brand or photos of customers with your products.
@alexandani profiles College Brand Ambassadors
Let followers know about benefits. Tweet information about your customer loyalty programs, email subscriptions, and mobile apps.
Share content that addresses customer issues. Posting topics that your customers wrestle with shows that you understand their perspective.
@simple shares strategies to manage your money as a couple
When your content is tied to your business objectives, Twitter gives you a voice — no matter what stage of the funnel you’re speaking to. Are you ready to explore how Tweets can help you connect with buyers at every stage of the journey? Launch your next campaign today.