- Infographic: Holiday shopping on Twitter
- 4 things to Tweet about this Halloween
- 5 influencer marketing myths holding your growth strategy back
- What businesses around the world can learn from Japan
- Device and conquer: Global consumers let their fingers do the shopping
- 5 ways marketers are building better brands
- 5 ways to increase your Tweet engagements with emojis
- 4 steps that drive success with personal branding
- How to create and use hashtags
- How valuable are your followers?
- 3 ways to tap into trending topics on Twitter
- How to: Advanced search on Twitter
- How Quick Promote can get you noticed on Twitter
- See successful followers campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Halloween
- 4 ways businesses can use Twitter Polls
- How to get your Twitter profile ready for the holidays
- The holiday marketing calendar you need
- How a retail company increased holiday sales with Twitter
- Have your holiday questions answered by the experts
- How a startup found success with Twitter Ads
- 6 things to Tweet about this Thanksgiving
- What to Tweet about this fall
- How to use Twitter to increase foot traffic
- How to prepare your business for Cyber Monday
- How to tap into mobile trends and increase in-store holiday purchases
- How to create stand-out Twitter Ads this holiday season
- Small Business Saturday checklist: How to get your business ready
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Thanksgiving 2016
- The top 10 trends driving marketing in 2017
- See how to reply to customers on Twitter
- #TweetHour recap: How to stand out during the holidays
- What to Tweet this winter holiday season
- How to: Make a Twitter Moment that shows off your year
- 5 tips to make your holiday promotions stand out
- How to incorporate video into your content strategy
- See how to Tweet about gift giving holidays
- Recap: Twitter Ads experts answer your campaign questions
- Top hashtags and keywords to use to bring in 2017
- 4 ways to use the New Year to promote your business
- Our favorite articles of 2016
- 10 tips for choosing the best graphic designer
- 3 ways to create a consistent visual brand on Twitter
- 10 tips for launching your first mobile app marketing campaign
- How to plan for success in 2017
- Periscope tips: a conversation with @BoopFashionista
- 5 ways to step up your brand in 2017
- How to do influencer marketing right in 2017
- Customer journey mapping: What you must know
- The secret to more effective paid campaigns? Better organic content.
- How to manage your Twitter Ads campaigns with Flightly
- February lineup: Your essential marketing calendar for the month
- #TweetHour recap: Building your personal brand
- What to Tweet this Valentine's Day
- 4 do's and don't's of Twitter images
- Want to build strong influencer relationships? Focus on ease and value
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Valentine's Day
- Tips for entrepreneurs: A conversation with Larry Kim
- Courting an influencer
- 8 ways to energize your B2B content marketing strategy
- Interviewing marketing freelancers? Ask these 6 questions
- March lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Hidden Twitter tricks from a social media manager: the media library
- How brands can reach a second screen audience
- Meet the awareness campaign
- 6 things to Tweet this spring
- Spring clean your Twitter profile
- How better quality whitepapers can improve lead generation
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this spring
- It's now easier to manage the payments and billing of your Twitter Ads
- 5 Periscope tips for your brand
- #TweetHour recap: How to leverage influencer marketing trends
- How to use Tweet threads
- 5 tips for writing effective Twitter Ads copy
- How to use Periscope 360 for your brand
- How to spread your message with the awareness objective
- April lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 5 things to Tweet this Easter
- How to create evergreen content with lasting engagement
- What micro-influencers can do for your brand
- The psychology of shareable content
- Top hashtags and keyword to use for Easter
- 7 tricks to produce content on a budget
- Data-driven tips for B2B marketers on Twitter
- What is relationship marketing?
- Mobile shopping doesn't mean skipping the store
- Content marketing myths that businesses need to stop believing
- How to fill holes in your content calendar
- Are you ready to handle your next company crisis on Twitter?
- Who to follow for National Small Business Week
- Is your marketing strategy protected against changing buyer behavior?
- 6 articles to help you craft your Twitter strategy
- How to start a content marketing campaign with no money
- How to make announcements on Twitter that build engagement
- Twitter named one of the top trusted brands for social and digital marketing
- May lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 4 must-read articles for lean marketing teams
- What you can learn from your agency's social media feed
- 4 articles to help your brand succeed with smart design
- 5 things to Tweet this Mother's Day
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Mother's Day
- 6 things to Tweet when attending a conference
- How to choose your hero stat
- Why goals matter to influencer marketing success
- 5 interesting ways to share your brand story
- 5 tips for more effective influencer marketing
- 5 things to Tweet this June
- Why you should focus on native and video advertising
- 7 tips for creating engaging content every day
- Before you hire a video production team, answer these important questions
- June lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this June
- Hidden Twitter tricks from a social media manager: Tweet scheduling
- 3 ways brands can harness video on Twitter
- How to use Twitter analytics to plan more impactful Tweets
- 5 things to Tweet this Father's Day
- 5 tips for responding to customer mentions on Twitter
- Is your company giving video the love it deserves?
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Father's Day
- What people want out of video content
- 3 ways to incorporate video into your everyday content
- Brand yourself — personal branding for business owners
- #TweetHour recap: How to incorporate video on Twitter
- 3 data-driven, engagement boosting ideas for lifestyle brands
- Need Tweet ideas? Here are 6 things to Tweet this July
- Repurposing your influencer marketing content for maximum value
- 5 data-driven tips for scroll stopping video
- Short video content: Creating a strategy for snackable videos
- July lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this July
- #TweetHour recap: How to produce engaging video
- Video success story: MailChimp
- Need blog post ideas for your business?
- Creative, less-than-obvious ideas to promote your whitepaper on Twitter
- 3 reasons videos capture Twitter's mobile audience
- How do I create a blog editorial calendar that works?
- How to tighten up your content marketing strategy during a slow summer
- How to improve your Direct Message conversations with customers
- 7 articles to help you craft the perfect Twitter Video strategy
- How ClassPass does customer service replies
- 7 blog post ideas that will engage your readers every time
- August lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 6 tips for nailing your chatbot content strategy
- How to create personas and map content to the buyer journey
- 6 PR trends to check out in 2018
- 5 demand generation problems B2B marketers should be prepared for
- Organize your Twitter strategy around content pillars
- Artificial Intelligence: Terms marketers need to know
- Get help with Twitter Ads
- How often should I publish content? Content marketers on their cadences
- How to promote your Twitter chat
- 5 Twitter content formats that influence purchase behavior
- Customer care: 7 ways to provide stellar customer service on social media
- September lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- Defining your brand voice with Tweets
Q&A: HelloFresh's Sr. Social Media Manager shares tips on developing your social strategy
Arrow down icon
- 10 creative ways to repurpose your data visualizations
- August roundup: Creative Tweet examples and marketing campaigns
- The do's and don’ts of hashtags
- Email marketing strategies to drive ROI
- How to align Twitter content to your marketing objectives
- A thank you to our community
- Q&A: How fashion start-up Rothy's uses Twitter to drive brand awareness
- How to say more with short Tweets
- 3 reasons content is still king in the age of influencer marketing
- Get to know your followers with Twitter audience insights
- The 6 essential elements of an effective marketing strategy
- October lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- Everything you need to know about Twitter Moments
- 3 ways to build a brand narrative with short-form content
- September roundup: Creative Tweet examples and marketing campaigns
- 7 key steps to choosing the right social media influencer
- Q&A: How Sticker Mule creates Tweets that drive engagement
- The most important media and PR trends for 2018
- How to build an editorial calendar that gets results
- 5 brands that created Tweets for omni-channel marketing campaigns
- How to use GIFs to strengthen your brand
- 9 ways to turn ebooks into fresh content
- 3 things to consider when planning your 2018 ad budget
- Create a successful content marketing strategy
- Do you have a goal for your marketing email
- 5 effective ways conference presenters can use Twitter
- Content Marketing Institute shares blogging tips for B2B marketers
- Q&A: How InVision uses Twitter Ads for event marketing
- 7 ways to create Tweets that support your omni-channel marketing
- November lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- The pros and cons of AI in marketing
- The state of B2B content marketing 2018: Top stats and takeaways
- The power of branded illustrations and animation in content marketing
- 3 ways your brand can start leveraging Video Website Cards
- Creative roundup: Standout video campaigns from brands on Twitter
- Buffer shares how the role of a social media manager is evolving
- Budget series pt. 1: How to determine your paid social media budget for 2018
- Q&A: How a mobile app increases downloads with Twitter Ads
- 6 tips for a successful 2018 content strategy
- Gated vs. ungated: What content marketing pieces generate leads?
- Small Business Saturday 2017 checklist: 4 ways to get your business ready
- How to use content marketing tactics for internal communications
- Introducing Twitter Promote Mode
- 6 things you need to know to craft a compelling client Twitter strategy
- Learn how to create better Tweets with the Twitter Assistant
- Public relations trends: PR with visuals
- 2018 marketing predictions from the C-Suite
- Budget series pt. 2: How to allocate your paid social budget
- Simply Measured shares their social media listening tips
- Q&A: The marketing team behind @SimonBooks shares tips on creating impactful organic and paid content
- How to split the workload with your creative content agency
- December lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- Budget series pt. 3: How to ask for more paid social budget
- How to encourage user-generated content for your brand on Twitter
- 4 tips for providing effective customer support on Twitter
- 4 recurring hashtag trends that will make your Tweets more impactful
- 7 ways to maximize your online marketing budget
- How to get the most ROI from your branded content
- 5 brands that effectively use Twitter share their tips
- The secret to an effective hashtag campaign
- How to prove your content marketing success to your boss
- 5 articles to help your brand craft a 2018 marketing strategy
- 4 ways to build your thought leadership influence on Twitter
- UX and SEO best practices for multimedia content
- Evernote shares tips for getting organized in the new year
- Is your content creating the emotional connection your audience needs?
- January 2018 lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- Q&A: How B2B brand Airtable sees success on Twitter
- Boost your website traffic with these 3 social media tips
- Insider tips for creating a Twitter marketing strategy
- 7 useful insights you can learn from Twitter analytics
- 6 ways social media managers can deliver a great Twitter experience
- 7 research-backed ways to connect with Gen Z on Twitter
- How to measure demand generation: 13 expert tips
- February 2018 lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- How to use social listening to leverage customer conversations
- Beyond vanity metrics: 4 ways to track how your Tweets are performing
- How to measure brand awareness: 4 key steps
- Q&A: A CMO's insight on using Twitter for establishing thought leadership
- Branding and brand marketing, defined
- AI is changing marketing as we know it, and that's a good thing
- Millennials, AI and transparency: 10 predictions for 2018
- 6 ways marketers can use Twitter Polls
- 5 marketing metrics that don't mean what you think they do
- How a competitive audit can give your brand a leg up
- Creative roundup: Examples of brands using 280 character Tweets
- How Tweeting can help you write better blog posts
- March 2018 lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- Q&A: Justworks' Social Media Manager shares tips on creating a B2B social strategy
- 12 things you need to craft a content strategy that really works
- 4 tips for creating consumer-centric content
- How to use competitive intel to make your Twitter account stand out
- 4 tips for brands Tweeting during major live events
- Q&A: DoorDash's Social Media Manager shares his Twitter tips
- Guest posting 101: Why guest posting is one of the best blogger outreach practices to use
- 4 ways authenticity can upgrade your content marketing
- 3 ways healthcare brands use Twitter to improve health
- How to find a balance between quality and quantity in content marketing
- Getting started with Twitter Ads: 3 questions to consider
- Are your social campaigns infused with a brand persona?
- Use word-of-mouth data to drive creative content campaigns
- When content marketing turns smart: How data can help creativity
- 3 ways to ensure the long-term success of your content marketing strategy
- April 2018 lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
- Creative roundup: 4 brands that take Twitter customer service to the next level
- The 7 biggest secrets of social media influencers
- A journalist's 12 tips to writing content
- Make it live, make it lively: How Periscope powers brands
- How agency Bloomerang Solutions expanded its services with Sprout Social Chatbots
- How to get started with data-driven storytelling
- How to use Twitter for social selling
- 5 standout examples of agencies on Twitter
- How to develop a Direct Message strategy to connect with customers
- Q&A: UK publisher Pan Macmillan shares their Twitter Ads tips
- May 2018 lineup: Key dates for Twitter marketers
Q&A: HelloFresh's Sr. Social Media Manager shares tips on developing your social strategy
Creating an impactful social strategy can be a difficult task. How do you ensure your content is on brand? How do you know what type of content will resonate with your audience?
One brand that stands out with their playful tone of voice and engaging Tweets is recipe-kit delivery service HelloFresh. We chatted with Clementine Berlioz, Senior Social Media Manager, at @HelloFresh to learn more about their Twitter strategy.
Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm Clementine Berlioz, the Senior Social Manager at HelloFresh. I was raised by French parents whose hobbies involved cooking, and I developed an infatuation with food and cuisines. After working in the tech space while maintaining a personal food blog, I started working for HelloFresh in New York. My current job includes both my passions: food and tech.
What does a typical day look like for you as a social media manager?
I need to be connected almost all the time. By the time I arrive at the office, I have already checked activity on our social platforms. I am lucky to have a great team who helps with social content and community management.
I focus on planning strategic campaigns, getting assets we need for each platform, getting our brand message across, and analyzing performance. On a typical day, I coordinate campaigns with the team and brief photos and videos. I try to participate in the content creation as much as I can to make sure it resonates with our audience. Additionally, I write and schedule posts for the week, catch up with my team on projects, and oversee analytics reports. My day ends at night, before going to bed, when I check our channels one last time and read comments from the day. I sleep better when I know our customers are excited by our recipes and their needs are well attended.
How does Twitter play a role in your social strategy?
Twitter is one of our main channels. We post throughout the day to catch our audience at the right times. Twitter offers a unique sense of immediacy by allowing HelloFresh to build direct connections with our customers. We love rewarding customers for cooking our recipes in real time. We often use Twitter to experiment with new formats. When something works, we adapt it to other channels.
HelloFresh has a really strong brand voice. Can you describe it in a few words?
Our voice is friendly, approachable, and encouraging. Our goal is to reinvigorate home cooking by showing delicious recipes can be quick and easy to make. We love Retweeting customers’ pictures with empowering shout-outs. Working in the food space demands creativity. This is why we can also be witty and playful (especially while using emojis and GIFs)!
How does your brand voice play into your visual brand identity? What unique visual aspects represent your brand and reinforce your voice?
In order to make our audience hungry for our recipes, we use bright and colorful photography and videos. We always keep in mind that the food can’t look intimidating. This is why you will always be able to identify familiar ingredients in any recipe we share.
What are a few Tweet examples that you think really capture the HelloFresh brand?
This Tweet provides our audience with a practical, easy solution to fix a common problem.
We love appropriating Twitter trends and being playful with emojis and GIFs. These are funny examples.
We use Twitter Polls to learn about topics that interest our audience. That helps us make informed decisions for future content creation.
Injecting or revealing humor always works better for engagement.
Rewarding the community for cooking with us and being loyal customers is very important. We have an ongoing weekly contest #HelloFreshPics to encourage customers to share pictures of their meals, and we are happy to Retweet the best ones.
How do you plan and create Tweets that will resonate with your followers?
We create our content on a weekly basis according to a content calendar we share with the rest of the content team. We strive that each Tweet conveys our brand values. When the iron is hot, we post on topics that are spontaneously trending––these are often our best performing Tweets.
You all have implemented some creative partnerships with other brands and influencers. How do you determine which partnerships are the best fit for the brand? What’s an example a partnership that standouts to you?
We are looking for partners that will share our values and appeal to our audience. In February, we worked with Animal Planet to promote The Puppy Bowl because we know how much our customers love their pets. We created brand synergies by offering our audience the recipe for a perfect Sunday: watching The Puppy Bowl and enjoying delicious food. The response was overwhelmingly positive and we organically reached more than 60K people in one day on Twitter.
What tips do you have for brands trying to define their brand voice on Twitter?
Create a voice that is aligned with your product and your audience while being unique to your brand. It's not always easy, but hiring people who write well and bring their own written voices is crucial. You need to find writers who are passionate about your industry and who care about satisfying customers.
Any last tips you'd like to share?
Finding the right content for the right audience can be a challenge, but Twitter offers many tools to test formats, be creative, and analyze performance. Being data-driven is definitely helpful, and experimenting with new content every week is rewarding in the long-term. From December to July 2017, we measured a 45% increase in engagement by optimizing our content and testing small innovations every week.
Know a brand doing interesting things on Twitter? Tweet us @TwitterBusiness.