- Infographic: Holiday shopping on Twitter
- 4 things to Tweet about this Halloween
- 5 influencer marketing myths holding your growth strategy back
- What businesses around the world can learn from Japan
- Device and conquer: Global consumers let their fingers do the shopping
- 5 ways marketers are building better brands
- 5 ways to increase your Tweet engagements with emojis
- 4 steps that drive success with personal branding
- How to create and use hashtags
- How valuable are your followers?
- 3 ways to tap into trending topics on Twitter
- How to: Advanced search on Twitter
- How Quick Promote can get you noticed on Twitter
- See successful followers campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Halloween
- 4 ways businesses can use Twitter Polls
- How to get your Twitter profile ready for the holidays
- The holiday marketing calendar you need
- How a retail company increased holiday sales with Twitter
- Have your holiday questions answered by the experts
- How a startup found success with Twitter Ads
- 6 things to Tweet about this Thanksgiving
- What to Tweet about this fall
- How to use Twitter to increase foot traffic
- How to prepare your business for Cyber Monday
- How to tap into mobile trends and increase in-store holiday purchases
- How to create stand-out Twitter Ads this holiday season
- Small Business Saturday checklist: How to get your business ready
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Thanksgiving 2016
- The top 10 trends driving marketing in 2017
- See how to reply to customers on Twitter
- #TweetHour recap: How to stand out during the holidays
- What to Tweet this winter holiday season
- How to: Make a Twitter Moment that shows off your year
- 5 tips to make your holiday promotions stand out
- How to incorporate video into your content strategy
- See how to Tweet about gift giving holidays
- Recap: Twitter Ads experts answer your campaign questions
- Top hashtags and keywords to use to bring in 2017
- 4 ways to use the New Year to promote your business
- Our favorite articles of 2016
- 10 tips for choosing the best graphic designer
- 3 ways to create a consistent visual brand on Twitter
- 10 tips for launching your first mobile app marketing campaign
- How to plan for success in 2017
- Periscope tips: a conversation with @BoopFashionista
- 5 ways to step up your brand in 2017
- How to do influencer marketing right in 2017
- Customer journey mapping: What you must know
- The secret to more effective paid campaigns? Better organic content.
- How to manage your Twitter Ads campaigns with Flightly
- February lineup: Your essential marketing calendar for the month
- #TweetHour recap: Building your personal brand
- What to Tweet this Valentine's Day
- 4 do's and don't's of Twitter images
- Want to build strong influencer relationships? Focus on ease and value
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Valentine's Day
- Tips for entrepreneurs: A conversation with Larry Kim
- Courting an influencer
- 8 ways to energize your B2B content marketing strategy
- Interviewing marketing freelancers? Ask these 6 questions
- March lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Hidden Twitter tricks from a social media manager: the media library
- How brands can reach a second screen audience
- Meet the awareness campaign
6 things to Tweet this spring
Arrow down icon
- Spring clean your Twitter profile
- How better quality whitepapers can improve lead generation
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this spring
- It's now easier to manage the payments and billing of your Twitter Ads
- 5 Periscope tips for your brand
- #TweetHour recap: How to leverage influencer marketing trends
- How to use Tweet threads
- 5 tips for writing effective Twitter Ads copy
- How to use Periscope 360 for your brand
- How to spread your message with the awareness objective
- April lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 5 things to Tweet this Easter
- How to create evergreen content with lasting engagement
- What micro-influencers can do for your brand
- The psychology of shareable content
- Top hashtags and keyword to use for Easter
- 7 tricks to produce content on a budget
- Data-driven tips for B2B marketers on Twitter
- What is relationship marketing?
- Mobile shopping doesn't mean skipping the store
- Content marketing myths that businesses need to stop believing
- How to fill holes in your content calendar
- Are you ready to handle your next company crisis on Twitter?
- Who to follow for National Small Business Week
- Is your marketing strategy protected against changing buyer behavior?
- 6 articles to help you craft your Twitter strategy
- How to start a content marketing campaign with no money
- How to make announcements on Twitter that build engagement
- Twitter named one of the top trusted brands for social and digital marketing
- May lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 4 must-read articles for lean marketing teams
- What you can learn from your agency's social media feed
- 4 articles to help your brand succeed with smart design
- 5 things to Tweet this Mother's Day
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Mother's Day
- 6 things to Tweet when attending a conference
- How to choose your hero stat
- Why goals matter to influencer marketing success
- 5 interesting ways to share your brand story
- 5 tips for more effective influencer marketing
- 5 things to Tweet this June
- Why you should focus on native and video advertising
6 things to Tweet this spring
It's time to put away the snow boots. Flowers blooming and birds chirping can only mean one thing — spring is officially in the air.
The changing of seasons is a great time to join in on timely conversations. People on Twitter are excited for the new season — so much so that last spring there were over 33 million Tweets about #spring, with the peak of conversation happening in mid March.*
Today we’re sharing six things to Tweet about this spring, illustrated with examples. By following and experimenting with these approaches, you won’t just be inserting yourself into the conversation for the sake of it; you’ll share your brand, add value, and express your personality in a genuine way.
Share organization tips
Spring is a sign of fresh beginnings and along with that comes spring cleaning. Whether it be cleaning their homes or fixing up their finances, people are looking for tips to stay organized. Share organization tips that are relevant and helpful to your followers.
@NextAdvisor shares three tips to help their followers get their finances sorted.
Use stickers on your photos
Stickers are a fun way to add creativity to your photos. You can use multiple stickers on a photo, resize and rotate them, and place them anywhere on your picture.
Pro tip: Stickers work like visual hashtags. Tapping on a sticker in a Tweet takes you to a timeline, where you can see how people all over the world use that sticker in different ways.
@ElleOfTwoCities uses stickers to make her photo stand out and become more discoverable.
Share seasonal tips and tricks
People are looking helpful content that will help make their lives a little bit easier. Highlight your expertise by Tweeting seasonal tips and tricks.
@Bonobos shares their fashion expertise.
Tweet a poll
Twitter polls are a great way to interact with your audience to understand where people stand. Get creative and ask a variety of questions, from product feedback to their favorite spring activity. When the poll is over, a push notification is sent to all participants, driving engagement back to your content.
@stitchfix uses a poll to find out what spring shoe trend their followers are loving.
Show off your most popular products with video
Tweet out videos of your newest or most popular items this season. Since videos play automatically on Twitter, it's an impactful way to grab your audience's attention and attract new customers.
Jewelry company @KendraScott uses to video to demonstrate how to style their most popular item this season.
Partner with influencers
Working with relevant influencers is an impactful way to reach new audiences. Partner with relevant bloggers and personalities to gather content you can share. Not sure where to get started? Check out some tips on how to do influencer marketing right in 2017.