- Infographic: Holiday shopping on Twitter
- 4 things to Tweet about this Halloween
- 5 influencer marketing myths holding your growth strategy back
- What businesses around the world can learn from Japan
- Device and conquer: Global consumers let their fingers do the shopping
- 5 ways marketers are building better brands
- 5 ways to increase your Tweet engagements with emojis
- 4 steps that drive success with personal branding
- How to create and use hashtags
- How valuable are your followers?
- 3 ways to tap into trending topics on Twitter
- How to: Advanced search on Twitter
- How Quick Promote can get you noticed on Twitter
- See successful followers campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Halloween
4 ways businesses can use Twitter Polls
Arrow down icon
- How to get your Twitter profile ready for the holidays
- The holiday marketing calendar you need
- How a retail company increased holiday sales with Twitter
- Have your holiday questions answered by the experts
- How a startup found success with Twitter Ads
- 6 things to Tweet about this Thanksgiving
- What to Tweet about this fall
- How to use Twitter to increase foot traffic
- How to prepare your business for Cyber Monday
- How to tap into mobile trends and increase in-store holiday purchases
- How to create stand-out Twitter Ads this holiday season
- Small Business Saturday checklist: How to get your business ready
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Thanksgiving 2016
- The top 10 trends driving marketing in 2017
- See how to reply to customers on Twitter
- #TweetHour recap: How to stand out during the holidays
- What to Tweet this winter holiday season
- How to: Make a Twitter Moment that shows off your year
- 5 tips to make your holiday promotions stand out
- How to incorporate video into your content strategy
- See how to Tweet about gift giving holidays
- Recap: Twitter Ads experts answer your campaign questions
- Top hashtags and keywords to use to bring in 2017
- 4 ways to use the New Year to promote your business
- Our favorite articles of 2016
- 10 tips for choosing the best graphic designer
- 3 ways to create a consistent visual brand on Twitter
- 10 tips for launching your first mobile app marketing campaign
- How to plan for success in 2017
- Periscope tips: a conversation with @BoopFashionista
- 5 ways to step up your brand in 2017
- How to do influencer marketing right in 2017
- Customer journey mapping: What you must know
- The secret to more effective paid campaigns? Better organic content.
- How to manage your Twitter Ads campaigns with Flightly
- February lineup: Your essential marketing calendar for the month
- #TweetHour recap: Building your personal brand
- What to Tweet this Valentine's Day
- 4 do's and don't's of Twitter images
- Want to build strong influencer relationships? Focus on ease and value
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Valentine's Day
- Tips for entrepreneurs: A conversation with Larry Kim
- Courting an influencer
- 8 ways to energize your B2B content marketing strategy
- Interviewing marketing freelancers? Ask these 6 questions
- March lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Hidden Twitter tricks from a social media manager: the media library
- How brands can reach a second screen audience
- Meet the awareness campaign
- 6 things to Tweet this spring
- Spring clean your Twitter profile
- How better quality whitepapers can improve lead generation
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this spring
- It's now easier to manage the payments and billing of your Twitter Ads
- 5 Periscope tips for your brand
- #TweetHour recap: How to leverage influencer marketing trends
- How to use Tweet threads
- 5 tips for writing effective Twitter Ads copy
- How to use Periscope 360 for your brand
- How to spread your message with the awareness objective
- April lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 5 things to Tweet this Easter
- How to create evergreen content with lasting engagement
- What micro-influencers can do for your brand
- The psychology of shareable content
- Top hashtags and keyword to use for Easter
- 7 tricks to produce content on a budget
- Data-driven tips for B2B marketers on Twitter
- What is relationship marketing?
- Mobile shopping doesn't mean skipping the store
- Content marketing myths that businesses need to stop believing
- How to fill holes in your content calendar
- Are you ready to handle your next company crisis on Twitter?
- Who to follow for National Small Business Week
- Is your marketing strategy protected against changing buyer behavior?
- 6 articles to help you craft your Twitter strategy
- How to start a content marketing campaign with no money
- How to make announcements on Twitter that build engagement
- Twitter named one of the top trusted brands for social and digital marketing
- May lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 4 must-read articles for lean marketing teams
- What you can learn from your agency's social media feed
- 4 articles to help your brand succeed with smart design
- 5 things to Tweet this Mother's Day
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Mother's Day
- 6 things to Tweet when attending a conference
- How to choose your hero stat
- Why goals matter to influencer marketing success
- 5 interesting ways to share your brand story
- 5 tips for more effective influencer marketing
- 5 things to Tweet this June
- Why you should focus on native and video advertising
- 7 tips for creating engaging content every day
- Before you hire a video production team, answer these important questions
- June lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this June
- Hidden Twitter tricks from a social media manager: Tweet scheduling
- 3 ways brands can harness video on Twitter
- How to use Twitter analytics to plan more impactful Tweets
- 5 things to Tweet this Father's Day
- 5 tips for responding to customer mentions on Twitter
- Is your company giving video the love it deserves?
- Top hashtags and keywords to use for Father's Day
- What people want out of video content
- 3 ways to incorporate video into your everyday content
- Brand yourself — personal branding for business owners
- #TweetHour recap: How to incorporate video on Twitter
- 3 data-driven, engagement boosting ideas for lifestyle brands
- Need Tweet ideas? Here are 6 things to Tweet this July
- Repurposing your influencer marketing content for maximum value
- 5 data-driven tips for scroll stopping video
- Short video content: Creating a strategy for snackable videos
- July lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- Top hashtags and keywords to use this July
- #TweetHour recap: How to produce engaging video
- Video success story: MailChimp
- Need blog post ideas for your business?
- Creative, less-than-obvious ideas to promote your whitepaper on Twitter
- 3 reasons videos capture Twitter's mobile audience
- How do I create a blog editorial calendar that works?
- How to tighten up your content marketing strategy during a slow summer
- How to improve your Direct Message conversations with customers
- 7 articles to help you craft the perfect Twitter Video strategy
- How ClassPass does customer service replies
- 7 blog post ideas that will engage your readers every time
- August lineup: Key dates to help plan your marketing campaigns
- 6 tips for nailing your chatbot content strategy
- How to create personas and map content to the buyer journey
- 6 PR trends to check out in 2018
- 5 demand generation problems B2B marketers should be prepared for
- Organize your Twitter strategy around content pillars
- Artificial Intelligence: Terms marketers need to know
- Get help with Twitter Ads
- How often should I publish content? Content marketers on their cadences
4 ways businesses can use Twitter Polls
Twitter Polls are an easy way to interact with your audience, get creative, and understand people’s opinions. Follow these approaches to discover more about your audience while letting your business’s personality shine. When the poll is over, all participants receive a push notification, which helps to bring them back to your content.
Need a little inspiration on what to ask? Here are four ways to incorporate polls into your content strategy, illustrated by examples from businesses around the world.
Tap into trending topics
Everything happens on Twitter, from breaking global news to local events. Use a poll to be part of the conversation in an engaging way. Include event hashtags to widen your reach and connect with people chatting about a specific moment.
Skincare company @frank_bod joins in on the #MondayMotivation conversation by asking people what gets them through the day.
#ProTip: You can determine the duration of your poll — from a set amount of hours to 7 days. If you’re running a poll for a specific event, select the time frame that coordinates best.
Ask for feedback that helps your business strategy
Polls are a quick way to get feedback from your followers that can help you make business decisions. You can ask a variety of questions, from which product updates they’d like to see to what type of content they’d like you to Tweet.
Consulting company @bixal uses a poll to inform their content strategy. They spotlighted this Tweet by pinning it so it was the first thing people would see when they visit their account page.
@iamyoga, a yoga studio based in Toronto, uses a poll to help plan their class schedule.
Discover product preferences
Polls are a great way to find out which products are a crowd favorite.
Coffee shop @alfredcoffee uses a poll to discover their customers cold brew preferences.
Ask lifestyle questions that tie back to your business
The spotlight doesn’t always have to be directly on your business. Mix it up and ask lifestyle questions that will resonate with your audience.
Tracking device company @TheTrackR ties it back to their business by asking which item you're always misplacing.
Organization company @poppin keeps it lighthearted by polling on tidiness.